Article # 0729
RS-C Weaver / Picatinny mount is a modern advanced ultra small RED DOT sight with automatic adjustment of sighting mark brightness. RS-C has a special drainage system that prevents the accumulation of water and moisture in the sight case.
The RS-C is built from solid aluminum and finished in a reflection free ruggedized finish. It is shockproof, waterproof, with a sealed body for use in severe conditions. The sight features a large window, producing an exceptionally clear and obstruction free field of view. RS-C sight can operate in conjunction with night vision devices (goggles, monocular, etc.).
The small dimensions allow this sight to be installed on all types of weapons, different pistols models and crossbows. Also, RS-C can be installed as an additional target sight on an optical scope with larger magnification.
BelOMO is a universal Association with substantial scientific and technical potential which is engaged in the field of development and production of high-precision laser, optoelectronic and optical and mechanical devices, instruments, units and systems for ground troops, space, marine services, industries, medicine, tourism, aerospace photographic equipment etc.
RS-C RED DOT ULTRA SMALL COLLIMATOR SIGHT WEAVER and PICATINNY top mount base.
This is the one of the best BelOMO small open collimator "red dot" combat optic using laser-generated "heads-up display" (HUD) technology to superimpose a reticle pattern onto a filtered lens to provide precision CQB target acquisition.
RS-C is a lightweight and compact open-type "mini" class sight designed for rapid firing in daylight and twilight at targets located at short and medium distances .The effective range is up to 200 m.
-Long battery life
- Full metal body made from military allow based on aluminum
- Light, compact, shockproof, waterproof
- Operation mode with night vision glasses and monocular
- One or two-eye aiming
- The no magnification design allows for both eyes open shooting eliminating eyestrain and gives maximum ability to register incoming targets
- Easy to use — the sight is easily mounted on a standard rail by a standard mount. RS-C can be easily installed on both types ( Weaver and Picatinny ) of worldwide standard top rails
- Reliability — the sight is optimized for shotguns and rifles: it handles powerful ammunition including 12-gauge (357 Magnum, 7.62×54, .30-06 Springfield, etc.)
- On average, most of RS-C users will see 1.5 -2 faster target acquisition for stationary targets and 2-3 times for moving targets.
|Aiming mark angular size, ang.m, max||2 MOA|
|Aiming mark brightness gradation number||6|
|Exit pupil diameter, mm, min||20|
|Elevation/azimuth adjustment range, ang. m, min.||1|
|Continuous operation time without battery replacement under average illumination conditions, hrs., min||400|
|Overall dimensions, mm, max.||59 x 52 x 48 mm|
|Operating temperature range, C||-20..+50|
|Weight, kg/lbs||130g / 0.28lbs|
The small dimensions allow this sight to be installed on all types of rifles with Weaver/ Picatinny rails, different pistol models and crossbows. Also, RS-C can be installed as an additional target sight on an optical scope with large magnification.
- RS-C sight
- Carrying case