Article # 0722
PK-06 weaver mount is a modern advanced RED DOT sight with automatic adjustment of sighting mark brightness and switching of sighting mark types. PK-06 is an advanced battlefield reworked model of the legendary PK-05 red dot scope. PK-06 has a special drainage system that prevents the accumulation of water and moisture in the sight case.
The PK-06 is built from solid aluminum and finished in a reflection free ruggedized finish. It is shockproof, waterproof, with a sealed body for use in severe conditions. The design is slim and snag free without protrusions that can get caught on environments or equipment. The sight features a large window with thin lens hood, producing an exceptionally clear and obstruction free field of view. The base features drain holes for use in heavy rain. Lens features a hood to cover reticle from sunlight.
PK-06 sight can operate in conjunction with night vision devices (goggles, monocular, etc.). This is the newest version of PK-06 that improved with new crystal clear glass and upgraded finish. Chip glare effect from previous versions is removed.
BelOMO is a universal Association with substantial scientific and technical potential which is engaged in the field of development and production of high-precision laser, optoelectronic and optical and mechanical devices, instruments, units and systems for ground troops, space, marine services, industries, medicine, tourism, aerospace photographic equipment etc.
PK-06 RED DOT ULTRA COLLIMATOR SIGHT WEAVER and PICATINNY top mount base.
This is the best BelOMO small open collimator "red dot" combat optic using laser-generated "heads-up display" (HUD) technology to superimpose a reticle pattern onto a filtered lens to provide precision CQB target acquisition.
The sight is incredibly simple and easy to use, with large tactile buttons easily actuated with winter gloves. The left side button controls reticle type and the right button cycles between On, Off and Night Vision modes. The sight is remarkably lightweight and compact, measuring just 90 grams (3.2oz) and 73x35x53mm (2.87x1.37x2.08") in size. The sight features 3 different reticle patterns; 1 MOA Dot, 3 Bar Reticle and 1 MOA Dot + 3 Bar Reticle.
The original design of this scope made by LEMT ( Scientific and Technical Centre of the BelOMO ) registered and protected by a Eurasian patent No.003373.
-Three types of aiming mark: Dot, “T” form, combined “T” and dot.
- Full metal body made from military allow based on aluminum
- Light, compact, shockproof, waterproof, and extremely rugged.
- Easy access to control buttons.
- One or two-eye aiming
- The no magnification design allows for both eyes open shooting eliminating eyestrain and gives maximum ability to register incoming targets
- Easy to use — the sight is easily mounted on a standard rail by a standard mount. PK-06 can be easily installed on both types ( Weaver and Picatinny ) of worldwide standard top rails
- Reliability — the sight is optimized for shotguns and rifles: it handles powerful ammunition including 12-gauge (357 Magnum, 7.62×54, .30-06 Springfield, etc.)
- On average, most of PK-06 users will see 1.5 -2 faster target acquisition for stationary targets and 2-3 times for moving targets.
The sight can be also installed on pistols and crossbows with Weaver/Picatinny rails.
|Red Dot Size
|Angular field of view, deg.
|Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
|Operating temperature range
|-40°C to +50°C
|Overall dimensions, mm, max.
|90g / 0.2lbs
- Red Dot sight PK-06
- Adjustment wrench
- Operation manual